Friday, January 16, 2009

YO.
CCA Exhibition today!
Nothing much, just brought the sec 1s around to see the different CCAs.
It was damn tiring lah, but yeah. My feet are aching ._.

Anyways, NCC (Land) got more than 100 people interested to join! So cool! :D
Yeah, we rock! :D and our hentak kaki cheer rocks! Yeah!
Then we cleared up the booth, packed everything up.

SIR/Mr Lawrence Tan promised us that he would pump with us.
In the end we did 20 diamond pushups. As a whole NCC (Land). LOL. Jacob has the video. 

Yeah, then I stayed back to talk to a Sec1 interested to join NCC (Land).
Introduced him to our CCA, etc. HAHAHA !
Then he had to go for PTM, so I went to the front porch to slack with Dylan Ng.

So basically that was my day.
I just realised I said the word 'basically' alot of times today.

-random
Jasmine is retarded.
JASMINE(: po-nyo po-nyo ponyo sakana no ko aoi umi kara yattekita(: says: (9:12:59 PM)
BI!
JASMINE(: po-nyo po-nyo ponyo sakana no ko aoi umi kara yattekita(: says: (9:13:08 PM)
BI!
JASMINE(: po-nyo po-nyo ponyo sakana no ko aoi umi kara yattekita(: says: (9:13:10 PM)
NO!*