Shit. I screwed my Chinese MR.
I actually bothered to study for the 詞語 but they didn't come out in the end.
How awesome.
I think this life of daoing really helps.
I studied for my Chinese yesterday.
I did my Ace Learning yesterday.
I went up to read my Chemistry textbook when I got home.
(which didn't work, by the way.)
At least I put in effort.
Somehow, I like doing A Maths.
Its just that I'm so careless that I don't do well.
And I end up scoring low. That's why I can't get into Triple Science.
Damn. I can actually do Physics.
I did Yuk Tim's Physics homework during Sec 2 camp.
I think Physics is kinda easy. Just that it's so boring.
I want Triple Science :/
But even if I'm able to transfer to Triple Science,
I doubt I'll be able to cope with the standard.
Here in Catholic High, we are crazy.
Especially for Mathematics.
My cousin started on Surds at the same time as me.
Now he's at Indices and I'm already at what- Solving Cubic Equations.
That's a third of a chapter to two chapters.
Anyway back to the point.
If I do make it to Triple Science,
Who's going to give me tuition?
Who's gonna make up for the lessons that I missed?
If I'm able to transfer, I'm gonna complain to Miss Foo.
Complain for rejecting me in the first place.
Ask her who's going to make up for all the lessons I had missed.
But I don't think I want to leave my class.
It's kinda nice being in 3-5.
My classmates are awesome. My teachers too. (not all though.)
20 pumpings during lesson intervals.
Yep, that's our fat club society.
I feel like cutting my hair short.
Maybe I'll even try Hong Hui's new hairstyle.
HAHAHA. Maybe I'm just emo. :P
But it's quite cool lah. LOL!
Hmm... I ain't emo.
You don't know how many guys I spent Valentine's Day with.
I'll tell you, the number exceeds a hundred. :D
Am I gay?
Seriously, I have no idea.
I think Zaneta's kinda right.
I'm kinda Guasigay.
That word's damn cool can?
GUASIGAY! wahahaha!
Okay, Chemistry and English MRs tomorrow.
I'd better go bathe and then study.
(I have no idea how to, but I'll just try yeah?)
PEACE.