Apology: Didn't blog from Monday until today.
Reason: Computer was confiscated.
Why? I seriously have no idea too.
Can't they confiscate my computer like...before my exams instead?
I seriously have no idea what's going on in their minds.
So I can't come online on weekdays, except Friday, but I'll have CCA anyway so it's as good as just the weekends. Besides, I have to go to school on Saturdays as well. So, if anyone has something nice for me to do during the weekends, which does not involve playing of electronic devices, please feel free to inform me, either by MSN, which can only be done during weekends, or by SMS. (I'll prefer SMS :))
Anyways, update on my life.
I won't be disclosing my MR1 Results, but if I do tell you then good for you!
I can say I'm quite disappointed. I failed my Comprehension. But I passed my paper anyhow. Enough of exams, I hope I can get into top 10 in class :/
Had NCC training on Wednesday. Same stuff, run squat run squat, 200+ pushups, all that.
I like going for training lah. Maybe I'm just a sadomasochist.
sadomasochism |ˌsādōˈmasəˌkizəm; ˌsadō-|
noun
psychological tendency characterized by both sadism and masochism.
sadism |ˈsāˌdizəm|
noun
the tendency to derive pleasure,
• (in general use) deliberate cruelty.
masochism |ˈmasəˌkizəm; ˈmaz-|
noun
the tendency to derive pleasure,
• (in general use) the enjoyment of what appears to be painful or tiresome
No sexual gratification okay.
I ain't that perverted :D
Today was Cross Country.
Run Run Run! I run damn fast right?
Thank you thank you. :D
Today Xijie and I really Cross the Country sia.
After Cross Country we went to Bedok. Then we walk to Block 85 Market to eat. :D
After that we walk back to Tanah Merah and MRT-ed back to AMK.
He went home while I went to watch PUSH with 2-2 'o8.
Nice movie bah. Push Push!
I feel that its kinda incomplete. I like the storyline but...
Well its cool lah :D
But I still wanna watch Suspect X.
Better go watch with me, or else......
Or else I go watch myself! Hmph.
I don't want the Ponyo incident to happen again. :(